Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Who needs AC when you have awesome fruit pops?

It's kind of muggy today. We don't have an air conditioner installed because we are moving (and I hate them) but my little dude was getting hot so I threw together these Popsicles. Took no time at all and he really loved them.

Step 1: Cut a few strawberries into bits and push them into the Popsicle tray. I pushed them down and added more once they seemed full. I didn't pack the berries tightly because I wanted the juice to fill in well.

 Step 2: Add juice. Check for air pockets and if you see any, just use a knife to release the air. Air bubbles can cause the Popsicle to fall apart when you try to get it out.


Step 3: Freeze for 1-2 hours minimum.


Step 4: When good and frozen run the pop you want to dislodge under hot water. Just expose the sides, not the top. Then it should slide out pretty easily.

Step 5: Feed to your monster(s). Will keep 'em happy for a bit. They may get messy but that just makes it more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment